How to become a member-adherent?
Those wishing to become adherent members must complete the Application for membership and submit it scanned, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email: email@example.com .
The quality of member-adherent of the Society shall be granted by the Board of Directors, by a vote of at least two thirds of the Board members.
The adherent members have the obligation to pay the annual membership fee. In 2017 the amount of the fee is 50 Euro. The fee will be paid into the bank account of the Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences: RO26RZBR0000060014941126 – EURO, Raiffeisen Bank, SWIFT: RZBRROBU
The adherent members enjoy the following benefits:
- discounts on fees for participation in events (international conferences, workshops, congresses, seminars, etc.) organized by the Society;
- publication of scientific articles in journals edited by the Society or in partner journals indexed in international databases.
- publication of books and monographs studies at prestigious international publishing houses;
- discounts on participation fees to various cultural and scientific events organized by partners of the Society;
- possibility of involvement in scientific projects of the Society.
- priority in participation at events with limited number of seats organized by the Society or partners.
- opportunity to promote of the scientific publications (books, articles) and the research projects on the Society's website and the partner websites.