The Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences (Societatea de Științe Juridice și Administrative) is non-profit legal entity, established as an NGO, located in Bucharest, Romania, having two main Overlook Centers in: France, Université Paris XIII – Faculté DSPS, 99 avenue J.-B. Clément, 93430, Villetaneuse and Canada, Arbour Grove Close NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3G.
President of the Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences is Mr. Associate professor Catalin-Silviu Sararu, Ph.D.
The Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences is an international scientific society specializing in the fields of law and public administration.
The Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences performs the following activities:
Editing of books in the field of juridical and administrative sciences
- ADJURIS – INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC PUBLISHER – this is a Publishing House founded by the Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences. We publish in English or French treaties, monographs, courses, theses, papers submitted to international conferences and essays. ADJURIS – INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC PUBLISHER is included among publishers recognized by CLARIVATE ANALYTICS (former THOMSON REUTERS).
Organizing of annual international conferences:
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE “CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES IN ADMINISTRATIVE LAW FROM AN INTERDISCIPLINARY PERSPECTIVE” (starting in 2018)
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE “PERSPECTIVES OF BUSINESS LAW IN THE THIRD MILLENNIUM” (starting in 2011)
Organizing of international workshops:
- EXPLORATORY WORKSHOP: „THE PLANNING FOR SUCCESSFUL ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH CAREER IN THE LEGAL FIELD” - 15-16 November 2013
Editarea de reviste științifice internaționale:
Support for book publishing at international publishing houses:
- Volume Studies of Business Law - Recent Developments and Perspectives published in 2013 by Peter Lang – International Academic Publishers
Organizing of research centers:INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR COMPARATIVE PUBLIC LAW. The Center is an academic and scientific communication forum that brings together theoreticians and practitioners of public law from various countries.